• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

backpack

1. S

snowpulse air bag $ 485

snowpulse avalanche airbag , good condition , refillable cylinder, $485.00 call jerry 208-313-0244
  2. R

Klim Backpack With Shovel

Black Klim backpack with shovel, $50. Text or call 701-220-6508
  3. dorning3

BCA THROTTLE FLOAT 22 BACKPACK WITH CANISTER

Bca throttle float 22 backpack used 2 seasons no tears or rips. Comes with canister. 300 plus shipping.
  4. D

BCA Float 22 Airbag pack with cylinder $450

**SOLD** sorry, I cant delete the post... BCA Float 22 pack. This airbag pack is in absolutely perfect shape. It was used on one trip, has never been inflated, has no rips, tears, stains, or any signs of use. It even has the owners manual and instructions. The compressed air cylinder...
  5. K

What to bring, what to leave at the truck?

I am a newer rider and don't have all the essential gear yet. I am curious to know what you guys like to take out on the trail for a day of riding? What do you like to keep on your back and what gets packed on the sled? I read one real good post that focused on winter survival and fire starting...
  6. R

True north lighting pack

Sold! True north lighting pack Used this pack one season, still in great shape, asking $75. Only selling because I'm getting a Avi Tekvest/pack. Please Email me for picks or info. Pick at http://kpr.craigslist.org/sno/4112460431.html Rasmussen900@charter.net
  7. R

New HMK recon V13 backpack $80

New HMK recon V13 backpack $70 This backpack is $110 retail. I'm going to an Avi pack. Pick at link http://kpr.craigslist.org/sno/4112460192.html Rasmussen900@charter.net
  8. J

BCA Float 22

BCA Float 22 "SOLD" 2013 BCA Float 22 used 3 times. Pulled once to see if works and it worked perfectly. Canister included, must sell. $450 SOLD
  9. C

ABS vario 15L

ABS vario 15 brand new never used. bought it about 3 months ago. has been test fired for warranty. includes the Base unit, 15 liter pack, nitrogen cylinder, and trigger. i paid around $1000, will sell for $750 shipped PM if interested
  10. V

BCA Float 18 (Unused)

SOLD. New, never deployed BCA Float 18 backpack with canister (filled), BCA's refill kit, and manuals. Tags still attached. $525. Spokane, WA.
  11. T

BCA float 30 for sale $450

I think its a 2009-2010 model. let me know if you want it, will sell with payment via paypal. $450 Thanks
  12. P

Snowpulse Life 15L

Used for two seasons (roughly 15 riding days) and in excellent condition. Located in Southern AB New $1099, $750cnd shipped OBO. PM me if you have a questions or want pics. Piker.
  13. 8

New avalanche air bag design

I am in the process of designing a new avalanche air bag pack. The prototype should be finished and go into testing this riding season. I am in hopes that my pack will be much more affordable than others on the market. Preliminary pack cost should be from the $400 - $600 range maybe even lower...
Premium Features