• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

intake

1. Sled Solutions

Fire N Ice Intake Protectors IN STOCK

We have intake protectors in stock for the new Polaris Matryx. Fire N Ice Polaris Matryx Intake Protectors
  2. B

2018 YZ450f pod filter setup

I have a new 2018 YZ450f with a 2018 Timbersled ARO120LE. I would like to run the Uni pod filter with Outwear pre-filter setup straight off of the intake that many have mentioned. I don't currently have access to the bike to measure the intake. Can anyone running this set up please send me...
  3. sledhed

Timbersled intake for Polaris IQ Raw Dragon RMK

Timbersled intake system for 2007 - 2011 IQ Raw / Dragon / RMK 600 700 800 - brand new never installed. Paid over $200 for this, never got around to using it, was going to use it with the Mountain Fit lexan hood I also have for sale, no longer have the Dragon... $70 plus shipping :brokenheart:
  4. W

Brand New SLP high flow intake kit for Ski-Doo XP platform

unopened box. $40 plus shipping.
  5. C

Installed SLP intake...not reaching peak RPM/ power loss now; any advice?

Hey everyone....just looking for some advice. I recently installed the SLP intake kit on a 2012 Pro 800 in order to help eliminate bog in deep powder and now I seem to have some power loss; I'm only reaching about 7900 RPMs at full throttle. Never had the problem before, my clutch is weighted...
  6. S

Lay down engine swap

I have a Polaris axys chassis that I'm building from the ground up, my designated engine will be a m8 arctic cat. This engine has the exhaust and intakes in the same side of the engine. The problem I'm running into is this: by the time I line my clutches up the intake ports end up pretty much...
  7. S

Intake vent comparison/Cold air intake

So, I have an 09 M1000 Snopro 162. I've got the SLP pipe kit on it, Cutler's clutches and clutching, V-force 3 reeds. I bought it from a dealer this summer with 800 miles on it, and he didn't have an aftermarket intake??? So I don't wanna spend 200 bucks on the black boxx by BDX and I think...
  8. J

intake,belt,and suspension questions 08 m1000

i have a 08 m1000 snopro 162 i just got it and it has a slp can, y pipe,alot of venting ,aftermarket secondary, fox floats,newer seat, bar risers,gauge cage, ecu update thats all the mods as far as i can tell i was wondering if i can ditch the hood intake and keep the stock air box with a...
  9. M

2011 600 E-Tec Summit Performance Help

Hi I ride a 2011 600 E-Tec Summit Everest 146" and I am looking for help getting more power out of it. The only thing I have done to it is put an AAEN can on it. I ride Michigan's Upper Peninsula and I need more power when hill climbing and the really deep snow. I plan on putting a full SPI...
  10. free2fawl

Ghetto vents. Cheap & easy

One of the first things I did to my sled after the HPS can was a Timbersled clean air intake kit. I highly recommend, lose weight, add some ponys, and I store my spare belt and shovel where the air box use to be. The kit comes with two vents but I wanted more. Vent kit prices remind me of...
  11. S

Arctic Cat M Series exhaust and air intake

For Sale: OEM exhaust and air intake off an 09 M8. See attached photos 303-829-9373
  12. M

Air Boxes?!

I've read through some of the old threads but what is everyones opinion on the best overall aftermarket intake for a 06 900? Is slp any good?
  13. S

M Series Exhaust and intake

Stock exhaust and intake off an 09 M8 for sale. PM if interested.
  14. J

Timbersled VS Frogzskin Intake

Hi, I removed the airbox on my 2006 900cc Switchback and was thinking about installing the Timbersled Clean Air Intake mod. Since that's a $250 package, I was thinking about other options and thought about just sticking a large enough Frogzskin screen right over the intake where the filter would...
  15. F

DIY Intake...

I was going through my before season maintenance thinking of ways to modify the stock air box and get rid of that plume attached to the hood. :light: This is what I came up with, tell me what you think...should have on snow testing by next weekend I will keep you updated. I drilled a series...
  16. M

Run boondocker box with timbersled intake??

I have an 05 m7 with a d&d pipe and can. Normally ride anywhere from 6,000 to 10,500 feet. Should i be running a boondocker box with my timbersled intake or will it not lean it out too much?! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  17. A

Clean Air Intake

Thinking about taking off the big ol air box and either replacing with the BDX air box or the Timber Sled Clean Air Intake. Does either of these kits need re fuel mapping or a control box? If anyone has either of these on their M8 let me know and id appriecate the information.
Premium Features