• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rev

1. Sled Solutions

Skinz Ski Doo REV Airframe Seat - 1 Available

If anyone is looking they are nearly impossible to find and we have one. https://www.sledsolutions.com/collections/seats-and-seat-covers/products/skinz-light-weight-seat-kit-for-ski-doo-rev
  2. L

WTB Cover for 2006 Skidoo Summit X

Title pretty much says it... highly prefer a skidoo original. PM me details with price/shipping to 80513 in Colorado
  3. J

Custom Garmin GPS Kits - Ski-Doo Rev XM, XS and G4

Brand new GPS kit All new XS, XM and G4 chassis Includes everything you need to mount and install this on any Ski-Doo XM, XS or G4 chassis Navigate the trails, charge your GPS and cell phone, and increase the storage capacity of your glove box. Kit will come pre assembled as shown in the...
  4. T

"Thing" Exhaust Can fits 2004 - 2007 Ski Doo Rev 800's

Have a "Thing" exhaust can Made in Revelstoke BC that will fit a 2004 - 2007 ski doo rev summit 800. Been sitting around for a while want to move it! 65.00, you pay shipping. Call 509-520-1616 if interested Located near Walla Walla WA.
  5. D

06 summit 800x 144

Looking at buying a 06 skidoo summit 800x with a 144". I've been hearing mixed opinions on the 06 rev chassis. Are the bottom ends really that bad? I've also heard they're prone to catching fire. Has 4700 miles on it no clue if it has been rebuilt recently but looks clean. Also at how many miles...
  6. N

my first turbo, need wisdom :)

hey everyone .. so like the post said i just got my hands on my first turbo its a cpi stinger used turbo kit for a rev .. i have zero installation instructions but that should not be much of an issue other than a bit of hose routing. OK i am told this is the place to go for ski doo turbo...
  7. O

A few "carb" turbo ??

So I am starting my turbo install and I'm sure I will need a little info/help... To start, I am wondering what guys do with the vac/pulse port from crankcase?(the one that went to the stock fuel pump) do u cap the port or put a one way check valve on it?
  8. J

2004 Ski Doo Rev 800 151" - $2850 (Squaw Valley, CA)

Selling my 2004 Ski Doo Rev 800 151" I've had it for about 4 years and it's been a great sled. Last year I had a new clutch installed and the sled serviced by Revolution Motorsports in Whistler. The compression was tested by them and is top notch (I have a tester if you want to see for...
  9. S

04 Summit 800 dies at elevation?

My 04 rev has recently came up with an annoying problem. I'm not sure if it is elevation or just the time that I am running the sled but when I ride it will die after about 30 minutes or when I get up the trail a ways about 5000 feet. I will be going up the trail and about the same spot where I...
  10. C

ski doo 583 formula-z

hey im having some problems fixing my buddies sled. he let his boss use it pulling a nordic ski trail thing? it over heated and never started again i took it and did an entire top end rebuild because coolant was getting into the case. there are no cracks in the head or cylinders that i can see...
  11. C

Need help with REV Lexan side panels

I picked up some Lexan side panels and hood for my daughters 06 summit. But they didn't come with the hinges for the side panels. I have not been able to find any hinges anywhere so what I was thinking of doing was cutting the hinge tabs off of the old plastic panels and then gluing and...
  12. C

Need some help dealing with lexan

I picked up some Lexan side panels and hood for my daughters 06 summit. But they didn't come with the hinges for the side panels. I have not been able to find any hinges anywhere so what I was thinking of doing was cutting the hinge tabs off of the old plastic panels and then gluing and...
  13. S

REV to buy or not to buy?

I am considering buying a 05 summit 800 with 2000 miles on it for around 3000 bucks. It is not rebuilt and I am concerned about engine reliability and am wondering what to look for as far as problems it might have. It is summer so I can't get a test drive. Wondering how many more miles it has...
  14. S

cheap rev mods under 100$ ???

I have a 2006 rev 151 800ptek, it has a fair amount of mods but i was wondering what else i could do with it to improve the power, and the HP response? Any other mods that you can think of that are fairly cheap please tell me. Thanks!
  15. B

turbo ideas

anyone ever try running a home brew turbo kit on a 800r? what type of used turbo could a guy look for to use for a home brew kit as well? mulling over the thought in my head of what a sled with a turbo that only added even like 10-20 hp could do in the mountains considering that the hp with a...
  16. W

Rev 600 clutch engage

Hi, i have an 06 600 ho sdi Adreniline, and I'm sorta new to snowmobile clutches. I want to get the clutch to engage at a higher rpm. I have hard that all you need is a 30 dollar spring, and I would much rather do that than get a clutch kit. It engages at ---- ( I'll check tomorrow) and I don't...
  17. P

Parting an 09 800 XP 163 clean 1348.9 miles blue and white anniversary

Parting an 09 skidoo summit X 800 163. It has 1348 miles, electric start, it's the blue and white anniversary edition. Everything is there and in great shape except the front bumper. Call or email 208-880-6439 jef_hon@msn.com or pm. Also parting 2004 800 rev 2005 800 rev 2005 1000 rev 2007 m8...
  18. P

Parting an 05 skidoo rev 1000 151

Parting an 05 rev 1000 151. All stock, has vents and can. 2k miles on the chassis. All parts are available and in good shape except the jugs, crank, and cases, and front bumper, and windshield. Everything else is for sale. I am parting 2 other revs, 10 polaris iqs, 4 m series, 2 pro rmks, 2 xps...
  19. B

WTB: 03 ski doo rev 600 Left cylinder

Need left jug for my 03 rev 600. My number is 763-350-2635, text or call!
  20. B

600 clutching

I pulled a team racing secondary clutch off a 440 rev, put it on my 600 rev, and I hit my rpm limiter way to fast and I would like to know how I can clutch it correctly for the 600. Would I need to to adjust the primary as well?
Premium Features