For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Currently: Not set.
hwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2003 KX500 Snowbike Kit!

Good Evening Everyone!
I just recently blew my motor at the Jackson Hillclimb and unfortunately, I need to sell my kit in order to fix the motor!

I had so many extras at my house I was able to put this kit together for someone interested in a summer project! My loss is your gain! This is a Great 80% complete kit for snowbiking the KX500!

I figured I would give it a shot to sell it as a kit first. If no one is interested I will part out all the goodies on the site in a week with some killer pricing! This is a great summer project for those looking to build a Big Daddy 2 Smoke! Any experience I have I can pass on with the kit! Please see the link for more details. I can take cash, credit card,check,paypal, pretty much anything!

Free shipping if you buy the whole kit!
Thank you for all the help and guidance I received from this forum. Help me let this legend live on!

-Harris
hwwee@me.com

https://harriswalkerevans.com/produc...snow-bike-kit/

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Currently: Not set.
hwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond reputehwwee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2016 SX137 Kit Sale

Good Morning!
I have just the kit for sale as well! If you dont want the KX500 package check this: 2016 SX137 Timbersled Kit. This is the narrow long track with fox floats and a lot of upgrades! Included in this package is the TSS, Great Rack,Fuel Can + Strap, Timbersled Soft side bag, Timbersled Hard toolcase, 2 sets of extra gears, 4 chains (2 new), Front Sweet Yeti Wheel Kit,Front ski with Goldenstandard Front Ski Skag and free shipping for $3350. Or local pickup for $3200.

Click the link below for a full breakdown of images and all the parts. You can even pay online with a credit card! Or cash is always welcome! This is a smoking deal! I need the money to fix the motor I blew at hillclimb!

https://harriswalkerevans.com/produc...ersled-extras/

Rate this post: Yes | No