For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Video Cameras All things Video

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Currently: Got to love boost and love the new pro
gunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond repute
Default GoPro 3 black

As for SD cards , what size to use , 32GB or 64GB how long would each last recording in 1080p ?

Thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Currently: Currently: Currently: Currently: Currently: Currently: Currently: Currently: Currently:
wag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond reputewag13 has a reputation beyond repute

I use 2-16GB class 10 SD cards, and those last me all day no problem….However if you plan on just hitting "record" and letting it go without stopping, I would go 32, or 64, but in that case you'll run out of battery power to the camera before you have to worry about the memory card running out of room. So I would look into extra batteries too.

The Following User Says Thank You to wag13 For This Useful Post:
gunnerthesnowman (11-19-2013)
Old 11-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Currently: Not set.
powdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond repute

I started with the 32GB and went to the 64GB. Never have had a problem running out of memory. I always run out of power. I carry two extra batteries and use the power pack on one of the cameras. Always runs out at about 3pm.

The Following User Says Thank You to powdrdaz For This Useful Post:
gunnerthesnowman (11-20-2013)
Old 11-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Currently: Not set.
Minten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond reputeMinten has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered a 64Gb UHS-1 card.

Anyone know of a good 64Gb card that doesn't have a throttled bit rate and has a 50+ Mbps write speed?

Old 11-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Currently: Got to love boost and love the new pro
gunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond reputegunnerthesnowman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powdrdaz View Post
I started with the 32GB and went to the 64GB. Never have had a problem running out of memory. I always run out of power. I carry two extra batteries and use the power pack on one of the cameras. Always runs out at about 3pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minten View Post
I ordered a 64Gb UHS-1 card.

Anyone know of a good 64Gb card that doesn't have a throttled bit rate and has a 50+ Mbps write speed?
Picked up a couple extra batterys and a SanDish 64 GB Extreme micro SDXC UHS-I 1 , says speed up to 80 MB/s IT was on sale 1/2 price .