• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Caribou

S

snofoshow

Feb 16, 2009
Nevermind, we went there and it sucked. Had a picnic instead and watched the rock chucks running around. Should have taken the pit bikes out:rockon:

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Carivou? wheres caribou? what?:face-icon-small-ton

Silence you fool! Its a secret!!:face-icon-small-hap

The cats outta the bag
IMG_0613.jpg

We are thinking of renting the guard station in Mar, sounds like its a lot of fun to spend a night up there

C

cowboysedge

Apr 3, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
The cats outta the bag

We are thinking of renting the guard station in Mar, sounds like its a lot of fun to spend a night up there

Thats funny, we ride BIRCH CREEK all the time and thats the best riding I've had all year!!!

You drive here, we drive there. Who would have thought!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Thats funny, we ride BIRCH CREEK all the time and thats the best riding I've had all year!!!

You drive here, we drive there. Who would have thought!!!:face-icon-small-hap

We rode up Birch Creek on Saturday and it was excellent, we found lots of new snow on N. facing slopes in the trees!! So yeah it is probably the best around this area outside of Tony's Grove.

C

cowboysedge

Apr 3, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
We rode up Birch Creek on Saturday and it was excellent, we found lots of new snow on N. facing slopes in the trees!! So yeah it is probably the best around this area outside of Tony's Grove.

Ya, Tony's Grove is great. I like to hit Tony's in April and May, There are some wicked pulls there. Can't wait to hit it again this year!

Premium Features