• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heated Bed for Cats

S
Apr 21, 2017
Guys need your suggestions, we’re going to visit our relatives in Michigan this week and I think we're going to stay there for two weeks. I'm bringing along my cat so I thought of buying her a heated bed since it's still cold there. Can you recommend me a portable heated bed? I saw this heated cat bed online and I'm planning to place an order with them. I'm wondering if this is a good investment. Appreciate your suggestions.

Snowmixer

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2014
Snohomish, WA
Well, according to my cat, it is a foolish question...regarding cats and cold, "if there is an option for something to be heated, then the answer is always YES."

However, knowing my cat, if I bought her a nice heated bed she would purposely NOT use it. I would likely find more success sneaking a heating pad underneath a cardboard box, and would have some more money left over, which could then be used to put more gas/oil in the sleds. That way, everyone wins! :)

So I guess it depends on your cat, and whether or not you think they would actually use the bed, considering that it would be something 'strange and new,' and likely used in a 'strange and new' location.

Premium Features