• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WORK/Employment?

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
Hi, I figured this site is as good as any for finding a job. I graduated from our State University a week ago with a major in Economics and a minor in Finance. I have lived in MN my whole life and would like to find a long term job either in MN or West near good riding. I think it would be good to get away for a while and cannot see it happening other than if I were to pull the trigger now.

I am not looking for a "free lunch" or any handouts. But If anyone has some good ideas or knows of anyone who needs a good worker and willing to learn, I am all ears. Banking, Sales, Finance, Shipping, HR, Managment Etc. Anything is open.

Thank You,
Mike
651 308 9722
thev12x@yahoo.com
I can email my resume. Feel free to PM or call with any Ideas. Thanks.

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
Yes I have been hitting up the Craigslist and Monster.com pretty hard but thanks its good to know. Ideally I would like to find something in a larger city, Denver, Salt Lake City, etc. Thanks.

F
Jan 7, 2005
Greenville, NC
I'd Say Denver or SLC too, or make big bucks and muscles in WY working the oil fields
Oil prices continue to rise and Oil Companies continue to pay very well. Then use your Finance Skills to save up and retire early... or work your way into an oil office job.

Premium Features