• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HERE YA GO 2012 CATS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Man i dont know about you guys, but i'm really liking the looks on these sleds. Especially the White turbo limited above. I'm thinking i'm gonna have to take the plunge and break my no first year sled rule.

These things look pimp as hell. Cat suspension with no more huge azz hood and a factory boost 4 stroke..... The future is here.

Finally, a true mountain out of the box four stroke.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
IMG950714.jpg

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
That thing is sweet but, make sense of this, AC - Lets put a 4 stoke turbo in a mnt sled that is capable of 300hp on a drop of a dime then lets make it all white so the sled will go farther than anything else and when the guy riding it goes to far and gets stuck all his buddies can't find him because its WHITE. But it looks sick?:third:

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
That thing is sweet but, make sense of this, AC - Lets put a 4 stoke turbo in a mnt sled that is capable of 300hp on a drop of a dime then lets make it all white so the sled will go farther than anything else and when the guy riding it goes to far and gets stuck all his buddies can't find him because its WHITE. But it looks sick?:third:

I wonder how well the video footage of a "All White" sled will be? My guess is in a camera it will look like an ABS backpack and helmet going up the hill.

Body style looks nice. But that white would be awful to keep clean.

:)

Thunder

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
the person that sent this pic to me said he was looking everywhere for a published weight and can not find it printed anwhere in the catalog. He also said the 800 HO is now 160 horsepower instead of the 163

Premium Features