• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Teaser Pic

T
Dec 25, 2007
Obviously hard to tell exactly, but it looks a little thinner? Maybe not. Nice to see a facelift anyway. I think that the class of 2013 (save for Yamaha at this point--its not easy being hefty) should have some sweet looking stuff....:face-icon-small-coo

M
Nov 13, 2008
Wow!!!!

A sh://y pic and I can see a straight vertical steering post, the motor is tilted forward and raised up, creating a flatter approach angle, the air intake is on the side of the headlight(no more bulky air box) and connects straight to the engine, narrower panels, a built in cooling unit in the side panel covering the secondary....... Let see the rest of this mountain GOD!!!!!!! :)

D
Feb 28, 2011
BC, Canada
Interesting... here's my crappy enlarged version.

ghJF.jpeg

8emup

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Utah
Not vertical, freeride post angle, new short seat, new running boards, same chassis new plastic not sure what else.

ArcticDoo2

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2007
Eastern SD
I have been told by an extremely reputable source that its the same basic xp pyrimidal frame wrapped in new plastic, but he said it side hills like nothing he as ever ridden before. I had also heard a rumor of rear drive? Asked him and he shrugged his shoulders and said hve to wait and see... idk what to think exactly then. And yes, this guy has ridden one.

ArcticDoo2

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2007
Eastern SD
He gave no details at all really in what changed to make it ride different, but the plastics you can tell in that pic. But yeah, couldn't really get much of anything out of him.

DOOFREAK

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
shortstop20-- That was what I thought on your first part, and that is what I thought on your second part too.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
The track and skid will take it to the next level. Doo doesnt need an entirely different chassis.... Just some changes and less weight to address the minor weaknesses in handling.... The XP has so many good things going it would be a mistake to go with a whole new chassis IMO.
It will have everything he Pro got and more.

M
Nov 13, 2008
Jet boat

Go to the other thread and read my post about the jet boat, if you can grasp that idea, apply SOME of it to the rear skid and drivers then you'll get a good idea of what the new skid is going to Doo! There's more to it than new plastics for sure :))

Premium Features