• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with Klim Adrenaline's boot Sizing

So I went to my local Klim dealer and checked out the 2010 Adrenalines. Man those are some sweet boots. I'm having a hard time choosing the size and need some help.

I wear a size 10 normally in my shoes. I put on a semi thick non cotton sock at the dealer and put on the 10. The 10 seem to fit perfect, however, there was not much room in the toes left, probably around 1/4 inch left after the sock.

I then went to the 11, with the same sock. There is probably 1/2 to 3/4 inch left in the toe and the fit itsn't quite as good (some movement). I then decided to put two socks on. When I do this the fit is pretty good. Almost as good as the 10, except a little more movement.

Basically I'm stuck here. Do I want a boot that is fit with one sock and is it a good idea to not have alot of room in the toe if it gets cold or is that the way to go because my feet won't get cold. I could also go with the 11 and more likely have to wear two socks. Really I need a 10 1/2 :)...

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

I
Jan 13, 2008
So I went to my local Klim dealer and checked out the 2010 Adrenalines. Man those are some sweet boots. I'm having a hard time choosing the size and need some help.

I wear a size 10 normally in my shoes. I put on a semi thick non cotton sock at the dealer and put on the 10. The 10 seem to fit perfect, however, there was not much room in the toes left, probably around 1/4 inch left after the sock.

I then went to the 11, with the same sock. There is probably 1/2 to 3/4 inch left in the toe and the fit itsn't quite as good (some movement). I then decided to put two socks on. When I do this the fit is pretty good. Almost as good as the 10, except a little more movement.

Basically I'm stuck here. Do I want a boot that is fit with one sock and is it a good idea to not have alot of room in the toe if it gets cold or is that the way to go because my feet won't get cold. I could also go with the 11 and more likely have to wear two socks. Really I need a 10 1/2 :)...

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

The shop you spoke to should have known this but Klim includes an extra foam insole (in the box) that you can slip in under the removable foot bed. They do this to take up the 1/2 size when people need them. Buy the 11's and add the insole and go ride and stay dry...

Klim guy

D
Nov 20, 2005
2nd that ..also u want some room in the toe area thats where u build and keep warmth insulation....and with a good long hard day ride your feet may swell a litttle bit ( u wont notice it but it happens , when i jogg i wear a 1/2 size larger shoe cause of that ) so u want the extra room.. in essence i dont fit snomobile boots like i would fit dress shoes;

Premium Features