• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quick Drive belt the same?

JUDGED

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2015
www.judgedgear.com
Axys Quick Drive Belt the same as the Pro Chassis? I have a 13 pro and ride with 2 others, but spring checker an axys. Want to start carrying a spare and hoped it would work on all our sleds.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Eric, am I correct that the old was 68 Pitch and the new is now 70 Pitch / tooth?

That is correct.
What I want to know is if the Center to Center distance of the jack to drive shaft has stayed the same. Would be an easy way to gear down the 16 using the gears and belt off the 13-15. Eric

Eric

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
That is correct.
What I want to know is if the Center to Center distance of the jack to drive shaft has stayed the same. Would be an easy way to gear down the 16 using the gears and belt off the 13-15. Eric

Eric

I have no insider information but from the tooth counts is works out to about 200mm center to center. That is 9 mm longer than the PRO chassis (Which was a 191.26mm center to center). I personally wouldn't think of using the stock stuff to try gearing it down. The much higher quality for very little extra cost of the aftermarket stuff is a no brainer in my opinion.

Last edited:
Premium Features