• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a website or person to contact for snoscoot parts

So here is whats up my father has a few the good ol yami snoscoots and we need parts for them carburator parts to be exact likes jets ect... so anyone know the best place other then yami dealer? It would be nice find some one who as misc parts they want to sell. PM me your contact info if you can assist. My 5 yr. old is onto me that he cant go ride yet:mad:

R
Oct 4, 2008
Anchorage
parts

i would try babbitsonline.com click on oem parts, then year make and modle and a parts list will pop up, on the jets they look like small round mikuni,contact your local aftermarket shop and just ask if they have any or can order and most cases there half the price of the dealers, if you dont have any luck pm me and ill look in to it. good luck happy holidays

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
So here is whats up my father has a few the good ol yami snoscoots and we need parts for them carburator parts to be exact likes jets ect... so anyone know the best place other then yami dealer? It would be nice find some one who as misc parts they want to sell. PM me your contact info if you can assist. My 5 yr. old is onto me that he cant go ride yet:mad:

try here..this guy is the word on snowscoots....
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164581&highlight=snow+scoot

Premium Features