• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need an IQ 800 with FIX kit to dyno tune

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
D

dynotechjim

Nov 26, 2007
Batavia, NY
www.dynotechresearch.com
I currently have Power Commander maps for all available exhausts for the Polaris Dragon 800s, but nothing for engines with the tall piston "FIX" kits. I need one of those for a free dyno tuning session. So anyone with a FIXed 800 who likes to wrench and would enjoy seeing their sled dialed in perfectly on the same dyno equipment that most NASCAR teams use should email me at info@dynotechresearch.com.

I have well over 1000 guys running my Power Commander maps on Dragon 800s but I have nothing to support the many who have installed tall piston kits, so let's get tuning!

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Looking for an IQ 800 w/Fix Kit to Dynotune?

I talked with Jim today and he asked me to bump up the post up for him. He is looking for anybody interested in dyno tuning their IQ 800 w/ Fix Kit.

Jim at Dynotechresearch has Power Commander maps for all available exhausts for the Polaris Dragon 800s, but nothing for engines with the tall piston "Fix Kits". He needs one for a free dyno tuning session. So anyone with a Fixed Kit 800 who likes to wrench and would enjoy seeing their sled dialed in perfectly on the same dyno equipment that most NASCAR teams use should email him at info@dynotechresearch.com.

He has over 1000 guys running the Power Commander maps on Dragon 800s but nothing to support the many who have installed tall piston kits, so if you want to get tuning give Jim a call at 585-993-2777.

akrevrider

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I don't know if he would be interested because it might be a big pain in the A$$ for him but I would be willing to ship him my motor and the rest of the goodies to help out....of course after the season is over. Probably not worth the hassle but I would be willing.

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Give him a call to he what he says and if that will work for both of you. He will be in the shop tomorrow running a dyno on a bike.

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighassassin
How many miles do you have on your motor with the Fix Dave?

About 250 miles...

Which fuel map & head are you running? PCV?

akrevrider

Premium Features