• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just a hello from the new guy.

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Hello all.
Good to be here on this forum. I have learned a lot and gotten a lot of info already. Currently live in NE Nebraska. Married with grown children, 4 grand kids and 4 foster children currently in our home. Ride in SD, CO,and WY. Sledding has become an increasingly bigger part of my life in the last few years.
Plan to read and learn as much as possible. Of all the places I have looked into for info this is the best. That's why I'm here. Plan on improving on my sled as much as possible as time and funds permit.
The ride, 09 rmk 800 155. BMP improved pipe and powder lite can. Planning on modding a set of 2012 assault WE piggy back front shocks as I have been the assault from a riding buddy. It was the victim of a recent tornado. It's pretty beat up but a lot of good parts.
That's about it for the moment.
Waiting for snow.

Thanks for the great forum, nooby

Last edited:

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Welcome to the board . .. and if ya don't have a regular group there's always guys east of you headin' west that'll meet and pick ya up .. . .

Premium Features