• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Nitro boondocker turbo

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
I have a 08 nitro with a boondocker turbo, running 14-16 ponds of boost on a stock motor and just wondering what people are running for springs in the primary and secondary? My primary is all black with a pink and blue stripe. The secondary spring is green and has a shockwave helix on it.

J
Nov 27, 2007
springs

there is a hundred different ways to skin that, but the blue pink is a soft spring the green is probably a cat spring and is rather stiff. I personally feel I have more trouble with such a difference in springs.. I ran the blue pink with the stock yammy spring and heavy in the heal weights, this set up worked well but didnt back shift if you stuck it.
if you want it to back shift no matter what keep the green spring and put a stiffer primary spring in there, you will most likely need to add weight tho..
what are you trying to accomplish?

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I'm currently running the stock spring in the primary and an A/C red/white in the secondary. I also have a shockwave helix and 60g supertips in the primary. So far it seems to work well and is easy to make adjustments as required.

Premium Features