• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Purpe MTN Cat..who has one?

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
So now that the season is knocking on the door, who took home a Purple Mountain Cat? Though I think Cat went a bit overboard with the purple, I think with a few key changes you would have a very sweet looking machine. Let's see them!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Maybe this means big rebates on purple sleds!:eyebrows::face-icon-small-ton

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Have a friend who’s wife is getting one. Looked at it at the salt lake snow show yesterday. It’s a lot of purple, don’t think I could do it.

runner

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Canada
I really do not see the problem, if the machine was everything you wanted you really would not buy it because of the colour?

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
i heard there are bets within the company on how many will be left over

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
Yes, stock there is too much purple, but check out the thumb nail as I think it looks great. Over the weekend my son and I stopped at County Cat to kick tires. They didn't even order in any Mountain Cats and just stuck with Alpha's.

IMG_4524.JPG

fharrison

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2009
I may be the only one but I really like the all purple. If that is what it came with on the Alpha, I still would have bought it. The only part I don't like is the purple belly pan. The exhaust will make the one side really dirty looking. They should have made the belly pan black just for that reason.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
It’s a lot of purple, don’t think I could do it.

Max, we're going to need you to turn in your avatar. It was ambitious for sure, and we all hoped you'd be able to live up to it. But it's just not working out.

Three words Prince never said "too much purple"

We're sorry.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Yes, stock there is too much purple, but check out the thumb nail as I think it looks great. Over the weekend my son and I stopped at County Cat to kick tires. They didn't even order in any Mountain Cats and just stuck with Alpha's.

If I were getting a 2019 sled I'd probably get the purple Mountain Cat and either leave it stock or do this with the grey accessory panels.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I'm just stoked they're going to be a about a dollar two ninety eight next spring because all these big tough guys won't ride a purple snowmobile.

Whoohoo!

I might even add some pink and an airbrushed unicorn wrap!

Premium Features