• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO Products

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Wanted to Thank Jim for his outstanding customer service / unsurpassed attention to detail / and taking the time to produce products that flat out honestly work.
Us turbo freaks needed a breath of fresh air- and EVO has delivered.
Your company actions have resulted in positive and equal reactions.

Here is how we all feel with EVO's products at spool up..

View attachment 190342

S/C
White Mountain Performance LLC
:yo:

Last edited:
N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
They must be good! And busy! Been trying to get a hold of few of the dealers for a few days through pms guess i'll try the old fashion way on monday.

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
They must be good! And busy! Been trying to get a hold of few of the dealers for a few days through pms guess i'll try the old fashion way on monday.

Try this number 801-evo-1590 ..... I will answer....If Im on the hill and have service, you may have to deal with a little sled noise but I will take care of you:face-icon-small-hap

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Got your pm sent back. Behind from busy week this week, but not forgotten.

J
Feb 27, 2011
What's up with the universal up pipe blankets? Thougt they were supposed to be on the site this week. Checked a few times every day, but haven't seen anything. Emailed twice about it. Are they not ready yet?

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
What's up with the universal up pipe blankets? Thougt they were supposed to be on the site this week. Checked a few times every day, but haven't seen anything. Emailed twice about it. Are they not ready yet?

Joe,

We have not received them yet. It should be any day now.

Jim

Premium Features