• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Non Yamaha owners trolling forum?

Who thinks non Yamaha owners should be allowed to hijack our threads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
gu_20100326_The_Internet_Troll-s600x750-61277-580.jpg

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Australia is having their best year in a very long time.

Would be interesting to see how their good years have tied in with North American winters.

So many places to sled, and so little time.

Tell me again why I work for living?:face-icon-small-fro

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
At 10:48 am today on your other ridiculous thread you called me an idiot than 2 minutes later at 10:50am you started this garbage thread...As I see it you have 1 strike against you Assfault for violating #3.

DPG

At least you didn't deny being an idiot. Name calling was amusing though....Dual Penetrated Guy. Seems childish to go that route but it seems the snowest way.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
This is not my Viper but a friends. Best run in the 1/4 mile was 11.57 at 105 miles per hour. Not bad for stock engine with MBRP can.

attachment.php

What no air box mod ???......FYI this is snowest not amsnow. Nobody gives a rats ars about asphalt result because what occurs on the tar does not occur in the deep snow.

Furthermore unless your in complete denial the RX1 & Apex are still monsters on the asphalt and I'm 100% certain the Viper will be a monster on the asphalt as well. Will a stock Viper with mbrp can be a monster in the deep snow ? No, and just like the RX1 & Apex will need modified with a turbo.

I'm also 100% certain that if you ever take your viper off the asphalt or the trail and venture out into the deep deep snow you will be thinking about your 2014 M8.

DPG

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
What no air box mod ???......FYI this is snowest not amsnow. Nobody gives a rats ars about asphalt result because what occurs on the tar does not occur in the deep snow.

Furthermore unless your in complete denial the RX1 & Apex are still monsters on the asphalt and I'm 100% certain the Viper will be a monster on the asphalt as well. Will a stock Viper with mbrp can be a monster in the deep snow ? No, and just like the RX1 & Apex will need modified with a turbo.

I'm also 100% certain that if you ever take your viper off the asphalt or the trail and venture out into the deep deep snow you will be thinking about your 2014 M8.

DPG

I am sending him my airbox to test, thanks for asking. By the way here in Colorado we ride ABOVE 10k in the real powder not the parking lot, and no I won't miss my M8 as I am one of the few that built and rode a mountain converted Viper. But you are free here to continue to rant about something you have NEVER rode in the deep powder and have nothing but your opinion. Google engineers are oh so amusing. RANT ON! lol

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
I am sending him my airbox to test, thanks for asking. By the way here in Colorado we ride ABOVE 10k in the real powder not the parking lot, and no I won't miss my M8 as I am one of the few that built and rode a mountain converted Viper. But you are free here to continue to rant about something you have NEVER rode in the deep powder and have nothing but your opinion. Google engineers are oh so amusing. RANT ON! lol

Yup, Colorado is the only place with real powder. Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana don't have real powder.

LMAO I'm one of the few that built and rode a mountain converted Viper

Google engineers ???? ....thanks for confirming what I already knew.

Edit: You got the photo from Totally Yamaha. Nos Pro is from Wisconsin drag racing his Viper I highly dought he needs your air box.

DPG

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Dude your a poser on TY you say how much $$$ you dumped into your Nytro but it still doesn't hold a candle to your 2014 M8. No where on TY are WooHooing about your Viper Mountain Build.

Dude you wake up in the morning and make chit up :rant:

DPG

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
I saw one post on SW where a guy threatened to bring his gun sledding to meet the other guy.
You two need to step it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features