• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted - Sno Scoot Long Track Drivers

snowpromod

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Northeast Ohio
Looking for a pair of drivers to run a 121 on our scoot, my understanding is that I need a pair of Kimpex 04-108-19 and they are no longer made.

Anyone have an extra set they would like to sell or know of any other alternatives?

Thanks

C
Nov 29, 2008
Looking for a pair of drivers to run a 121 on our scoot, my understanding is that I need a pair of Kimpex 04-108-19 and they are no longer made.

Anyone have an extra set they would like to sell or know of any other alternatives?

Thanks

They were getting hard to find a couple of years ago.... I picked up my last set from Al's parts ... Royal Distributing used to have them as part of a track upgrade kids for the original bravos (same square shaft section). if you can't find them, get a set to match whichever donor track you will be using and then jury rig them to the shaft ... in either case you will have to take care to position them exactly ..

opt 1. through bolt to the drive shaft,
opt 2. set in place with an epoxy filler
opt 3. have the section filled similar material and then re-drill and cut for square shaft
opt. 4 fab a set of extroverts like the ones used on the old style tundras
opt 4. wield on a couple of washers to the drive shaft and through bolt to the drivers

so still a few options just not as quick / easy as having the right parts.

Premium Features