• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Go from 162" to 153"

Z

zr900turbo

Sep 21, 2009
Hi
Can i go from 162" to 153" just by replacing rails? Move everything over from the 162" rails?
Thinking of taking the kingcat to 153" :face-icon-small-hap

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
yes but your tunnel will overhang by an extra 4.5ish inches. if you start having the front end in the air a lot youll risk damaging the tunnel especially if your running high HP in the kingcat.

Z

zr900turbo

Sep 21, 2009
yes but your tunnel will overhang by an extra 4.5ish inches. if you start having the front end in the air a lot youll risk damaging the tunnel especially if your running high HP in the kingcat.

Yes of course Change the rear tunnel :) and track

Z

zr900turbo

Sep 21, 2009
Why would you take your king to a 153? That thing needs all the track it can get

We dont have the deep powder days here in Norway, so it will be plenty With a 153". It will also be a little bit more "fun to ride".

If i go for it, what track would be the good for a big hp tune?
Alot of guys have good Experiance here with the 2.5 challanger extreme. But does it like high track speed?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
The camo extreme 2.5 does incredible in a little thicker snow the faster you spin it. That sled will be a riot.

I would recommend IceAge Rails, that thing is going to be a wheelie monster and stock cat rails do not handle that sort of riding very long, especially with king cat HP.

Premium Features