• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 Jamboree - Where??

Where should the 1st Annual 900 Jamboree be held?

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Just got back from Revy.... the whole way home I was saying to myself....

"I wanna go again, I wanna go again!"
:D:D:D

Been to Revy twice now and it is worth the drive, just great snow:D so dry it's incredible.:face-icon-small-hap

J

jtil88

Jan 2, 2010
Three Lakes, WI
This sounds like a super trip. Looks like you all have rmks and are experienced mountain riders but unfortunatly I have never made it out there to ride. I boondock in my neck of the woods when the snow is decent but it doesnt compare and mountain riding is my ultimate goal. That being said my current sled is a 05 Fusion 900 that I picked up brand new this year and have done many of the mods that have been suggested. I am checking to see if I can bolt on a 05 rmk 151 suspension on my sled. If you guys dont mind a 1st timer coming along I'm game, Cooke City is the closest for me so it would be my vote its only 19 hrs!

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Sounds to me like we could have a Canadian chapter jamboree this year at Revy! 8+ hour trip for me.
Of course we couldn't exclude our American brothers if they were willing to make the drive up!:peep:

R
Nov 20, 2009
yeah, do think Reve is gunna do it for me....2,200 miles :face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con!!!!!
A day and a half....:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho!!!!!!!!

O
Dec 20, 2008
sicamous BC
I just started a sled recovery business in sicamous. got my alpine twin track, gas powered winch and 1200 feet of rope! oh and my 900 so if it is held in sicamous I can help the broken out! if it is revelstoke I will just bring the 900! would love to see a group of 900's

C

Cracked Throttle

Oct 4, 2009
Spokane, Washington
poll

I vote McCall just for central location and wide open riding! But REVY is Bad A$$ so that would be sweet to!!!! Who knows if my vote matters just keep me informed LOL... Sounds awsome to get a bunch of the best sleds together eithier way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!900 RMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
How Many in the Boise area ?

I have ridden Cooke many times, could be willing to car pool up there Ii am in the Boise are I have a 4 place you can sleep in.

Almost went to Cooke this weekend.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
oh no...dont jump too soon...we are tied for Cooke ;)

but i would be down for whatever..

BUT....dont we have to have passports to get into Canada...even just to ride??

Actually being that Revy and Sicamous are about 35-40 miles apart and are basically the same, in my mind (and the only one that counts, lol) they should be counted together. Many times we'll ride Sicamous when staying in Revy depending on conditions.

I don't think the original poster realized this when the poll was first started. So 26-20.

Yes, you do need passports. Not so much to get into BC but to get back into the states :noidea: US Customs thinks all white boys are running Bud. They've been alot better though the last couple years.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I would more likley make Cooke or somewhere closer! Iwould hate for you all to miss me !:devil:

Last edited:
Premium Features