• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Little Video To Get You Pumped For Winter....

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
I think that was the first day that Renders Apex had the Boost-It system on. Not bad for the first day.:face-icon-small-win

That thing is nasty for sure, there's only two sleds I know of that exit the right side of the 90 blippin the throttle in deep pow.

C

CANDYMAN

Apr 23, 2008
Rimbey,AB
Ahhh my old JYD!!! Love that old girl!! Yep NM's Boost-IT system made that sled a whole new animal! Smooth,responsive no burbling oh ya and alot of Hortheypower!! NM helped me put the kit on and have hardley touched it!! The Boost-It fuel system works awesome on both my sleds! Just got back from a week in Vernon boating with Norval Jimmy and after watching this can't wait for winter now!! Thanks Poopchuter awesome Vids!!

SR

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Wayner's a potty mouth!! lol :censored:

Thanks Duke, I needed that!! :canada:

Cheers!!

I dont censor chit, my favorite video is rough cut and uncensored !! I should have some more later this evening.

Last edited:

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
I dont sensor chit, my favorite video is rough cut and unsensored !! I should have some more later this evening.

X2 on that...keep the ****ty music out and lets hear that yamaha powered soundtrack! Great vids btw, just what I needed...loved the sled golf vids even more haha

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Cool. What's your "new Apex" Duke? It would be pretty hard to beat your old one.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
You'll have to wait and see, I snowchecked a new sled, its one of a kind :face-icon-small-win

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
That thing is nasty for sure, there's only two sleds I know of that exit the right side of the 90 blippin the throttle in deep pow.

no kidding, that sled is out of control.. they all sounds powerful comin up when you cant see em... then you hear renders winding up... love it every time i hear it.

looks like you guys had fun. keep up the videos, always pleasant when its 100* out in the day.

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
There is no better sound than a boosted four cylinder four stroke! The nytros are cool until you hear Renders Apex coming up the hill.

Premium Features