• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile and accessories shows

W

will

Mar 16, 2008
Calgary
Out of the snowmobile shows in the States, this coming fall which one would be the best to attend, the most vendors or booths with the latest gear and snowmobile related equipment.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Don't go to west yellowstone.... It used to be the best and i skipped it for two years and now it sucks. I will be going just to enter the races but not for the actual show. Also i live 56 miles away so its not a big deal. I wouldn't go to it unless you want to bring your sleds. The only person there that was helpfull was Sly Dog, the people with the cable ice scratchers, and F Bomb. F bomb was by far the best thoe.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Haydays is huge, but mostly used stuff in the swap. There certainly are all the major manufactures there, and lots of aftermarket stuff.. but alot of the mountain riding stuff is lacking.
The Puyallup Wa snow show is the best for that stuff... lots of vendors and a great swap also. It all depends on what your looking for.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Haydays is the largest and most complete. Jellystone is a joke. I would have to dispute the statement about not much for mountain riders at Haydays. There is not a lot of companys that are'nt there or represented by a seller.

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
lots to see at the puyallup show. and if your lucky you will run into the red shirt guy(fordy) and his side show graveler.

Premium Features