• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 turbo info??

F
Feb 14, 2008
Looking for a little info on M8 turbo's.Wondering what kind of milage guys are getting and if they are as gas and go as the dealer says.Iam new to sledding and never owned a cat but the pump gas turboed HCR sounds fun thanx for the help.:D:D

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Aside from general inspection after every tide to make sure things don't loosen up, they are pretty much gas-n-go. They drink gas but I don't know if it is any more than in stock form (the m sleds don't get the best milage).

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
so who on here has either an 8 or the 1000 with a turbo???Real world results. I had the nytro completely done :eek:and looking to switch for a lighter sled. but hard to backwards in power.:confused: Whose kits are good?:light: whose should I stay away from and for legitimate reasons,:eek: not someones friend heard this from a guy he rides with. Thanks

M
Dec 11, 2007
I have a m8 race kit and a m1200 race kit. I've install pump gas kits on the m8's. We run boondockers kits. Pump gas kits are as reliable as stock!!! Only issue with race gas kits was keeping air box on with big boost,but we came up with new system and it works good.

Premium Features