• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The good and bad report from this weekend

Solby

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
The good: First, I have to say that I am happy to have over 1000 miles on my PC8. I put on the 38" front end kit (Thanks Racinstation) and drilled the spindle to tighten the turning radius. This worked awesome, 38" kit improved the attitude of the sled quite a bit for mountain riding and the tighter turning is awesome. Also, I drilled holes in the vent that is on the left side of the hood and siliconed frog skinz material over it under the hood. This really kept snow from building up and melting/dripping on the clutch area.

The bad: at 900 miles my dad broke his secondary rollers in half and at 1000 miles one of mine is cracked. So check your rollers! There is a reason AC went to new ones for 13. Also I pulled a cord on my 084 belt......

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Be sure to ease into throttle after using reverse. Grenading the secondary rollars is a common problem on the PC. I imagine the extreme heat in the secondary makes them even more brittle.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
Yup found mine like this pulled a cord on both sides on my 084 hoping it was from this.

a6cd8df1-a53a-1dff.jpg

-Aksnopro

Premium Features