• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 YAMAHA

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
536938_537547402944048_752095183_n.jpg

S
Sep 21, 2009
I did hear from someone that down in the southern Wisconsin plant they did have a Nytro motor in a Phazer type chassis and was told it was just a project sled that two of the guys put togother.I live about 2.5 north of it.Also talked to a person who knows the truck driver for them and he told me its something big comin soon.

H

highmark289

Feb 11, 2008
columbia falls MT
been talking to a bunch of dealer around here and there saying a new trail chassis and alot of the dealers are mad cause there sitting on alot of nytro mtx's they were bugging the hell out of me to buy a 13 162" for 10g's! cuz they cant move them. a few of the dealers said they will not to go to the dealer meeting to try to send a message to yamaha. hopefully yamaha reps or whoever reads snowest and see that we want somethin more! not saying the nytro is a bad sled... just would like somethin or agile out of the box.

i seen the throttle cables hill climb sled has a trick a-arm set up and different spindles almost like a/c's maybe there sharing some geometry stuff :juggle: either way i hope to god it isnt a a/c with blue plastic cuase that will be VERY disappointing

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
no snow ghost?? come'on Yamaha, how are us mtn riders suppose to get excited about the 'big' announcement

i would not get excited no mountain sled. my dealers not going either & they sell 99% mountain sleds.to small a market they take care of the trail sleds first, just the way yammi does things & always have.:face-icon-small-dis

Y
Jan 3, 2011
I'm no Yammi historian by any means, but that picture may indicate to some that a model commonly referred to as the 'Viper' may be back in the works. Not trying to start a rumor about my speculative gossip by any means....

Talked with the regional rep at dinner last week. The only thing he new for sure was the resurection of an old name. He said Team Blue is realy being tight lipped on this. And yes he heard the "cat rumor"

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have to admit.
It would be way cool if Yahama SURPRISES all of us with something TOTALLY UNEXPECTED..

A new mountain sled would be so far out of the Yamaha Box that it would catch everyone by surprise. Which is exactly why I don't see it happening.

Yamaha is such a linear thinking company.

There is SO much they COULD do if they decided to go for it...

Premium Features