• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Polaris IQR800 RMK 155

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Is it fuel injected or carb?

Carb. Thanks.

how much are you asking for it now??

Reduced from $10,900 to $10,000.

Many Pm's asking why I am selling so soon after I finished this buggy. I have a son going off to college in the fall and the economy is not cooperating. I have other sleds but figured this one would sell first. I was told in one PM that my price was to low and may be scaring people off. I just wanted to put a good price on a sweet sled. You won't be disapointed....

Dragontex

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2008
If you could give me a call at 1-403-928-4363 I have a couple of questions. Thanks.

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Come on Montana, Washington, B.C., Alberta, North Dakota, Colorado, Utah, Minnesota, Michigan, New York, will one of you guys buy this sled.

Can haul to Island Park area or World Championship Hillclimb in Jackson Hole.

Last edited:
P
Dec 8, 2007
Alberta
Can't blame the guy for trying, this year sucks for trying to sell anything. All you get is a bunch of guys who can't afford anything and wasting your time low balling you. Pretty sad, not to mention the manufacturers killing the used market by blowing out their non-currents.

Premium Features