• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mount O Lantern

Mar 6, 2008
Well I ordered a new pro RMK 163 2.6 in all orange, even the ultimate bumper and skid. So instead of calling it a mountain pumpkin, I am officially going to name it a Mount O Lantern LOL. I do like the blue one as well as the red also. I have ordered all Black for so long that I figured what the heck. I guess at 54 years of age you can still act like a kid. Heck one of the bet riders I ever saw was in his 60's, so I guess there is still a little fire in my furnace.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
I will be 53 in a few days and I ordered the same sled in a 155.
I said that if that wasnt enough orange then I'll add the orange windshield

Mar 6, 2008
I never understood the whole White thing, it's hard enough to see someone in snow dust let alone make it white so its invisible, plus how the heck do you keep it clean. I went to all black 15 years ago because I was tired of trying to keep them clean and tire of changing my jacket color every year, I'll keep my black Klim jacket but will try the orange sled and see. I do think there will be a lot of them in that color. I liked the Blue as well but my buddy was going to get that one so I figured to go with something else. There are always wraps now so anyone can personalize them easy. Things sure have changed. I remember when if it was Red is was Polaris, Blue Yamaha, Green Arctic Cat, Yellow ( Mustard bucket ) Skidoo. I rode Polaris for years but in 02 when the MXZ was kicking but I went to Skidoo, then the Rev changed everything. Now I am back to Polaris. I guess a little competition does wonders and ups the game. I hadn't bought a new sled since 09, "the whole housing thing" as I am a contractor. I use to get a new one every year or 2 at the least, so I am do. I am looking forward to riding next year and plan on doing more in Colorado as my daughter lives there now, and I hope to be moving there in 3-4 years.

GoHiSK1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Melfort Saskatchewan
Well I ordered a new pro RMK 163 2.6 in all orange, even the ultimate bumper and skid. So instead of calling it a mountain pumpkin, I am officially going to name it a Mount O Lantern LOL. I do like the blue one as well as the red also. I have ordered all Black for so long that I figured what the heck. I guess at 54 years of age you can still act like a kid. Heck one of the bet riders I ever saw was in his 60's, so I guess there is still a little fire in my furnace.

My 2015 PRO is also Orange Snow check with Black rails and tunnel sides.
I love the looks of Polaris Orange. As far as acting like a Kid at 54 good on you :)
I will be 56 by the time next winter rolls around and i still act and feel like a kid :face-icon-small-win
Used to own a Orange Titanium 1M Cat so very comfortable with with Orange.

Mar 6, 2008
So good to see other old fogy's still acting like kids lol, yes I'll never grow up, however my body has. I just wish we could have had these toys when we were 20 years younger. Of course I may not have made it to 50 lol

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
So good to see other old fogy's still acting like kids lol, yes I'll never grow up, however my body has. I just wish we could have had these toys when we were 20 years younger. Of course I may not have made it to 50 lol

Well I'm 51 and my 2014 Snowcheck is the matte nuclear orange that I then put orange rails, running boards and spindles on with a black tunnel wrap and white bumpers. Oh and I didn't like the matte finish so I glossed the panels. I love it!! My 20 year old son thinks it's pretty cool too! Now if I could just learn to ride it as good as it looks!!! I'm definitely still a kid at heart!

If it hadn't been such a crappy low snow year I'd be snowchecking too.:face-icon-small-fro

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
I ordered the 163" by 2.6" orange with the orange tunnel and orange rails/spindles, etc. My decision was based partly on being a former Boise State football player. Our team now wears the black/orange combination (with a little blue thrown in). I really like that uniform look. I don't know if age has anything to do with it but since all of you other guys are talking about it, I am 62 and I will be 63 when I get the 16 Axys Pro. Maybe we are going color blind! My 13 is the white/silver one and I like that look too. Mostly, I like what they have done with the sled in all of the other ways. However, I may still look at a 36" mod when someone comes out with one. I like the 36inch stance sleds that I have been on this year. I am also going to lose the suitcase muffler and put a Diamond S Titanium Quiet muffler on it. That will save about 15 to 18lbs. It also looks so cool when the titanium turns blue after getting good and hot. More appropriate colors for me.

Premium Features