• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

APEX Better Board Installation HELP

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Are there any of you in the Salt Lake City Utah area that would consider helping a fellow snowest member with a Better Boards install on an APEX? He would like to have the product but is a bit concerned on the install with not having the right kind of tools for the job. If any of you have experience and would like to help him out with an install that would be a great service. We have dealerships in our network but no established Yamaha shop that is direct. Info or help is greatly appreciated. Please PM me if you have an idea or would like to help.

Rob

Tri City is an excellent Better Boards dealer and so is SCS but they are not Yamaha specific and I don't know if they are anxious for this type of work.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Oh ya..he wants them to look like this:D!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

"one of these sleds is not like the other" sing it..he wants the right and is tired of the left.

attachment.php

Apex Better Boards front.JPG Apex Better Boards birdseye.JPG Blue Apex Better Boards front.JPG Blue Apex Better Boards back.JPG Apex Better Boards rear view heads up comparison.JPG

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Just like the one in the photo? We can do that for the same price as the black or red coated models. Just call in your order to Molly or myself and it will get taken care of. I'll have the guys adjust the website cart so that it can be automated. Takes a day or two max for the various coatings and to get things packaged up and out. The blue ones look pretty nice on the sleds both APEX and NYTRO.

Premium Features