• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Vertical Escape.935 Struthers/Carls cycle build; Mod everything!

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
Custom built by Carl's Cycle in Boise, this was one of Jack Struther's personal sleds.With his top of the line 910 motor kit,With a 2mm stroke to make it a 935cc. includes, SLP twins pipes, Custom CDI mapping, Bored carbs, V force reeds,Titanium exhaust valve . Big bearing kit on crankshaft. Best of all this motor was gone through and blueprinted by Indy Specialties Which gave me a 5 year warr, There are 3years remaining on warr, i have all this in writing and full documentation.How nice is that! A mod sled with an engine warr. Extras Include; Factory Reverse; 180HP 910 motor; 162x2.5x15 camo extreme track; Holtz front and rear suspension; Fox float shocks all around; holtz drop & roll chaincase; Added full length tunnel coolers; Custom running boards; Boss high rise seat; Avenger 2 EGT gages with cooling temp; R&M mesh hood in addition to factory hood, LED tail light; Billet pull handle; Holeshot belly pan protector; 9in handle bar riser; Sled has always towed and stored in an enclosed trailer. All in exc, cond. Serious inquires only, no low ballers please.I purchased a new Polaris Pro, so this sled is in the Garage for now. When you add up all the aftermarket parts this is a Great deal on a high end performance sled; Call Joe @ 303-263-9626
Price 5500.00
, THIS IS ONE GREAT SLED FOR THE MONEY. Will also sell motor for $3800.00 or rolling chassis for $2600.00

Last edited:
R
Jan 3, 2009
We talked on the phone wednesday evening find out more about what I have to do to import into Canada. Love the sled, talk more in next few days. Nice to talk to someone who has a clue about sleds.

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
Custom built by Carl's Cycle in Boise, this was one of Jack Struther's personal sleds.With his top of the line 910 motor kit,With a 2mm stroke to make it a 935cc. includes, SLP twins pipes, Custom CDI mapping, Bored carbs, V force reeds,Titanium exhaust valve . Big bearing kit on crankshaft. Best of all this motor was gone through and blueprinted by Indy Specialties Which gave me a 5 year warr, There are 3years remaining on warr, i have all this in writing and full documentation.How nice is that! A mod sled with an engine warr. Extras Include; Factory Reverse; 180HP 910 motor; 162x2.5x15 camo extreme track; Holtz front and rear suspension; Fox float shocks all around; holtz drop & roll chaincase; Added full length tunnel coolers; Custom running boards; Boss high rise seat; Avenger 2 EGT gages with cooling temp; R&M mesh hood in addition to factory hood, LED tail light; Billet pull handle; Holeshot belly pan protector; 9in handle bar riser; Sled has always towed and stored in an enclosed trailer. All in exc, cond. Serious inquires only, no low ballers please.I purchased a new Polaris Pro, so this sled is in the Garage for now. When you add up all the aftermarket parts this is a Great deal on a high end performance sled; Call Joe @ 303-263-9626
Price 5500.00
Will help with delivery for cost of fuel.

Last edited:

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
Thanks,sled really handles amazing with all the aftermarket parts.The Simmons skis also work very well on the Edge chassis.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
3099 views, I've got to be 2 or 3 hundred of those. Absolutely gorgeous sled, Why do I live so far away from Colorado. I can't believe no one has bought this sled. I drove to washington state last spring to pic up a Holz custom 1200 W/C triple but if that had fallen through this was my second choice, hell I'm still thinking of it.

Premium Features