• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Polaris RMK 600 144 $7000.00 (wife's sled)

G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
Here is the wife's 2010 Polaris RMK 600 144IN track. Asking $7000.00 for it. It has just under 160 Miles on it. I bought it in the beginning of April of 2010 from Polaris Suzuki of Cheyenne. It still is under factory warranty until April of 2011. I am selling it due to family issues out of our control. The sled is still breaking in for the most part. The sled has never been wrecked and has no bent parts. It has a MBRP Silencer on it and I still have the stock one that goes with it. It has a set of Ice scratchers and Polaris under seat and tunnel shovel bags on it. It also has the black windshield from my Dragon on it. I have the stock clear windshield as well. It has been a great sled a absolute blast to ride. I took it up when I went and rode a weekend in April with Chris Burandt at his Back Country Adventures in Kremmling, CO. Chris spent the 2 days for the most part riding this very sled. He also signed the hood on it in silver sharpie I have pictures documenting the whole thing. The sled from day one has used Legend ZX 2 stroke oil.

It has been Maintained by Polaris Suzuki of Cheyenne and myself and my wife. Chain case oil was changed at 100 Miles and Alignment checked as well due to the handlebars being off center. The sled is a riot like riding a go cart on the snow. I really hate to see this one go. Please call, email or pm me if interested.

Thanks,

Greg

970-631-9562
getitbilly@gmail.com

new sled 006.jpg new sled 002.jpg new sled 003.jpg wedding weekend 110.jpg sledding chris burandt 064.jpg new sled 004.jpg sledding chris burandt 030.jpg

Last edited:
G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
Yes sled is still for sale sorry haven't checked back here in a few days. And yes Chris rode it he broke it in for the most part.

Thanks,

Greg

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
TTT for you. That is an awesome sled, wish I could afford it for my woman. Good luck selling.

Premium Features