• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pics of my TSS 1200 powderlite turbo Doo

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Powderlites

I don't ride a doo. I ride a nitro with a powderlites stage 2 turbo. I can't tell you who's got the best turbo for a doo but I can tell you Dave has has bent over backwards to help me time and time again. Saturday Sunday it doesn't matter Dave is always just a phone call away.
I had my turbo installed before I picked my sled up from the dealer. To make a long short the install was really bad (sled didn't run) Drove to sicomus pulled sled out of truck and got the box of parts from cab. 20 plus hrs. later my sled ran for the 1st. time. Dave made it right. Now that is standing behind a product. Dave, Darren, Goldie Thank you again for everything.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Salmon Arm
Powderlights

I don't ride a doo. I ride a nitro with a powderlites stage 2 turbo. I can't tell you who's got the best turbo for a doo but I can tell you Dave has has bent over backwards to help me time and time again. Saturday Sunday it doesn't matter Dave is always just a phone call away.
I had my turbo installed before I picked my sled up from the dealer. To make a long short the install was really bad (sled didn't run) Drove to sicomus pulled sled out of truck and got the box of parts from cab. 20 plus hrs. later my sled ran for the 1st. time. Dave made it right. Now that is standing behind a product. Dave, Darren, Goldie Thank you again for everything.

X2 I don't ride a Doo or a Yami, Just a Cat. I bought most of my turbo parts from Powderlights and there service is awesome. As busy as they are, they still take the time to help a guy out anyway they can. Great bunch of guys.

Premium Features