• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 summit 800R ??

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Primary spring cap bushing was typically out of spec (loose). Replace with '09 Cap ($58)
Secondary main bushing was small and prone to wear...Team clutch is a great replacement and consistant/durable.
Stock "lite" track is garbage.....Camo Challenger replacement is a HUGE improvement in all conditions.
There were some changes to the '08 engine, but if it has 2,000 miles you must have got a good one.
Great sleds when setup properly! :beer;

Y
Primary spring cap bushing was typically out of spec (loose). Replace with '09 Cap ($58)
Secondary main bushing was small and prone to wear...Team clutch is a great replacement and consistant/durable.
Stock "lite" track is garbage.....Camo Challenger replacement is a HUGE improvement in all conditions.
There were some changes to the '08 engine, but if it has 2,000 miles you must have got a good one.
Great sleds when setup properly! :beer;

My 07 sled came with a great track, not the light track like 08. I installed the 05 1000 track (162") as it was the same track, but longer.
On the 07 engine you have to check that the RAVE valves have been replaced, the old ones break and mess up the engine. I added the 08 thermostat as I like a stable temperature all the time. Check that the pins in the computer are not corroding, and fill with dielectric grease.

Premium Features