• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Planning a trip Jan 15-20 to Revy any suggestions?

H
Nov 30, 2007
Hardin, MT
Four of us from Montana are planning a trip to revy and are wondering where to stay and ride? We all are experianced and wonder who to get to show us around. We are riding a fabcraft 1000 Cutler, XP 163, XRS 159, And a 06 Bikeman 151. We don't what to ride a bunch of trails so we are looking for some local knowledge to get us to the good stuff. We need ideas where to stay and if we ride from the lodge or trailer to different areas? We don't mind trailering the sleds if it avoids alot of trail miles.

B
Dec 2, 2007
where to stay

talk to Rob Alford (search for him here ) ... stay at his B & B and get him to show you around trust me you wont be disapointed in his ability to provide you with the best possible ride !!:beer;

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
talk to Rob Alford (search for him here ) ... stay at his B & B and get him to show you around trust me you wont be disapointed in his ability to provide you with the best possible ride !!:beer;

I will second that!!

Powder Springs is the Heli skier hangout--they will taake your money and it is cheap--but they call you names when you are not looking.
Best Western if you are staying in town--security camera's in the parking lot and sledder freindly. If you can not pin down Rob--Go by the Boulder Mountian Sled Shed and ask the boys who to guide ya around.
Also a Gret suggestion for a guide---I dare ya rene--if you can not find him on here--he is on Doo talk and he has a B&B as well. Have fun--most areas you will have a little tail--but not too much.

And you will want to trailer to the different area's to see some of all the riding they have up there!!

If ya go by the Sled Shed--say Hi to "Turboal" for me.

H20SKE...

Premium Features