• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 ironhorse slammer f/s ( due to major back surgery )

S
Nov 13, 2001
06 ironhorse slammer f/s ( had major back surgery )

well here it goes i am selling the bike found out that i am not going to be able to ride my motorcycle or sled for about a year maybe more because of my major back surgery ( this is not a sale pitch really had one )

ordered the bike myself has about 2800 miles ( i think i will check the odometer ) on it , still under warrenty , has a xtr plus paint job 4500.00 extra , chrome package 2000.00 extra , matching paint on frame 800.00 extra , dual 6 piston calipers on front $ ? extra , powerjet put on at the dealer 350.00 extra , thing is mint in all aspects , lots of power ,adjustable airride , 280 rear tire , l.e.ds front & rear lights , hydraulic clutch , rightside drive ,

invoice was 43,000.00 paid 40,000.00 new sell for NOW 27,500.00 obo

no lien card , free and clear to whoever buys it and whoever buys it will be first owner because it was never licensed in my name because i never got the mso sheet till now , i have it ( dealer closed up after i bought the bike and never shipped my mso build sheet so i couldnt get it in my name so ironhorse had to track the owner down and get it )

have pics can email them if you send email address

1-218-969-8676

mike

Last edited:
Premium Features