• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Northern Division 3 Frozen Land

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
I was just in Finland for 8 days for work. Where do you guys ride around there? I was in Vaasa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hesba

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2008
Finland
www.facebook.com
I was just in Finland for 8 days for work. Where do you guys ride around there? I was in Vaasa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Finland we drive at north and north east but most of our driving is in our next door neighbour Sweden because of the regulations..

It's no surprise that you didn't see any riding areas at Vaasa

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Start was great with the Northern Lights, then downhill from there! Torturous electronic music along with the ping pong edit, I could only last about 8 minutes.

Riding is riding the world over, and for film it better be something new, as it's almost all been done and played out.

Thank God music like that has just not caught on in North America with the majority of sane people. Pure torture to the ears!

So what you could and should have shared with the world was your homeland. The beauty of your lands, having a good time in your native tongue, how you get to the mountains and haul your sleds compared to other places. etc. etc.

Share the heart and soul experience of riding, share what's deferent about your homeland, make the viewer a part of the experience.

Hesba

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2008
Finland
www.facebook.com
Start was great with the Northern Lights, then downhill from there! Torturous electronic music along with the ping pong edit, I could only last about 8 minutes.

Riding is riding the world over, and for film it better be something new, as it's almost all been done and played out.

Thank God music like that has just not caught on in North America with the majority of sane people. Pure torture to the ears!

So what you could and should have shared with the world was your homeland. The beauty of your lands, having a good time in your native tongue, how you get to the mountains and haul your sleds compared to other places. etc. etc.

Share the heart and soul experience of riding, share what's deferent about your homeland, make the viewer a part of the experience.

Thanks for the feedback. It is good to hear different opinions so we can improve for next film..

There is a story going on trough out the movie but it might not open for everyone and that's not a big surprise.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I think moving to next action is too fast.

Commercials are 3 seconds for fast and 5-10 seconds for slow with a finale going 15-30 seconds.

The time intervals between events do not flow steady .

Music is to high pitched.

Where are the sled noises braking thru the music?

I don't understand the coordination with the narrative / screen shots and music.

Don't understand the various splicing of different events .... summer in the middle of the winter riding ? hot dog dripping onto guy sleeping?

Location ... location ... location.

I think you have great footage BUT each event is too short and not fully synchronized to any particular theme.

Hope this helps.

Premium Features