• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Polaris 800 Switchback Assault LE

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
I'm looking to sell my awesome sled. Just looking to upgrade to a brand new one for the winter. This sled has around 2500 miles, a couple years of warranty, and has been kept on a stand in my garage when it in use. All miles have been in the U.P. or for two trips out west. It performs perfectly here and out there. I couple items about the sled:

- RMK seat
- Polaris Gripper skis
- OFT Tether Switch
- NXT LVL windshield and storage combo(pictured)
- extra belts
- cover
- WRP tunnel board inserts (pictured, and best add I did in my opinion)
- 2" track ( good condition)
- Used only VES Polaris oil.
- Pull start only, didn't want the extra 25lbs. Starts in 1-2 pulls.

I've never had any issues. Only selling because I'm getting a newer sled. I've still got it in my garage and still is winterized so I haven't got exact mileage, but if you want that I have no problem getting it fired up and checking. I seem to remember it being around 2500 miles though. I'm asking $7200.

Located in Fargo, ND.

See my ad for pictures.

http://fargo.craigslist.org/snw/5792596854.html

D

d dunwoody

Feb 4, 2010
Assault

How much warranty left have 1 assault looking for another . Good compression? Center cooler yes. Thanks Dick D. Spearfish S.D. Total miles?

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
Just reading the original post, I see couple years of warranty and about 2500 miles. I guess to me that means two years of warranty and mileage is less than 3000 but more than 2000.

All SBA's have the center cooler for better cooling.

00a0a_drd7iqB7caJ_600x450.jpg

01616_5q4Zco2Oh27_600x450.jpg

00s0s_iyBnskYZOpH_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
MN Blizzard is correct. I'm thinking about going and firing it up to see exact miles. I haven't done any compression tests as I really haven't felt the need to. Runs really strong, just put new plugs in and new belt. The only thing I was going to do before riding it this winter was put in a new fuel filter as the manual calls for that at 2500 miles.

Premium Features