• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$2000.00 Reward for recovery of stolen sleds Sicamous

M
Jan 14, 2004
Without going into too many details we've decided that there must be a multi layer operation going on. The crack heads who actually steal the sleds can't be riders based on what they have been leaving behind and by what they take. They must deliver the sleds to a middle man who probably knows a bit but not lots about sleds, but if the guy has any brains at all he should have said when dumb and dumber pulled up with my sleds "WTF am I supposed to do with those".

M5

E

evil1

Aug 7, 2008
fort mcmurray, alberta,canada
ya know m5 i've been thinkin and that ussually involves alot of tired mice,,but the major forums on many different sites offers up a great tool for info on stolen property,,I think that when a person post a tread for stolen sled seeing this is a sled driven website that it should be priorty that your tread stays on the top in full view,,for all to see as the first tread in any forum base regardless of how many views or responses. As our pastion drives our industry,,so should it rule the sites,,this unfortunate turn of events for a person like yourseld should be top shelf....just a thought,,maybe the moderators will see this opinion too

N
Dec 7, 2008
Armstrong B.C
ill keep an eye out... there is so many sleds in the okanagan you see going to the mountains every day that its going to be hard iv lost a polaris dragon an a rev never seen again i hear of them going missing all the time i even had mine locked right up tight they got them when i was sleeping not fun... i no how it feels to loose your pride an joy

M
Jan 14, 2004
ill keep an eye out... there is so many sleds in the okanagan you see going to the mountains every day that its going to be hard iv lost a polaris dragon an a rev never seen again i hear of them going missing all the time i even had mine locked right up tight they got them when i was sleeping not fun... i no how it feels to loose your pride an joy

Based on your location you are living right in the heart of theft land.

M5

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
bump! lets keep this at the top of the forums maybe the mods will catch on!!

Hmmm,actually mods did catch on and made a sticky in Western Canada section with an annoucement at the top of the page.
A phone call was also made to victim for more info and many phone calls made to notify people in the area of theft to keep an eye out.
Just saying.

Dave

M
Jan 14, 2004
Hmmm,actually mods did catch on and made a sticky in Western Canada section with an annoucement at the top of the page.
A phone call was also made to victim for more info and many phone calls made to notify people in the area of theft to keep an eye out.
Just saying.

Dave

Thanks Dave I appreciate your efforts. I don't know how many guys are reading the stickies in general. The guys who lost the 6 sleds in Revy and the Alpine boys need to add theirs if they haven't yet.

M5

T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
Just saying.

Dave

sorry dave did not read the sticky. my bad

O
Dec 20, 2008
sicamous BC
hey paul..... I still think we need to GPS a sled and wait till it stops and go see if your sleds are there.... oh and it looks like I might be buying a turbo apex after watching what happened up blue a few days ago lol. we need to catch this a$$holes! any one in for some fun!

Premium Features