• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$2000.00 Reward for recovery of stolen sleds Sicamous

W
Jan 4, 2009
Mods, would it only make more sense to make a separate main title/thread on the top of main page, such as "Stolen Sleds" and maybe a simple category such as Canada east, west and same for the US? What I am getting at is the only guys that would have read the post was those reading in a particular, yet limited region. As we are all aware, many of the sleds are headed to another Province, State and could have more viewers in total reading the posts as they come out is all, with maybe a few more eyes looking out for these guys.
Another thing people should be aware of is the threads started such as "Show us your sleds", as many people are genuinely interested, but the when you start talking of the big trip to wherever and when, it's a perfect time for these knobs to be cruising the streets, knowing you are around then and what you brought along. I have seen guys in their profile describing the trucks they are driving, all the sleds they own,trailer types....just a perfect way for online shopping for these clowns.People in smaller towns driving around with their baby in the back of the truck, think about who is seeing what you own.I have seen it happen, people know your name, your work and it isn't long before someone is in your yard when your on nightshift.It's too bad we need to blanket ourselves,with the sport we all love and to share info with, but this is just getting worse each week.

Last edited:
M
Jan 14, 2004
Mods, would it only make more sense to make a separate main title/thread on the top of main page, such as "Stolen Sleds" and maybe a simple category such as Canada east, west and same for the US? What I am getting at is the only guys that would have read the post was those reading in a particular, yet limited region. As we are all aware, many of the sleds are headed to another Province, State and could have more viewers in total reading the posts as they come out is all, with maybe a few more eyes looking out for these guys.
Another thing people should be aware of is the threads started such as "Show us your sleds", as many people are genuinely interested, but the when you start talking of the big trip to wherever and when, it's a perfect time for these knobs to be cruising the streets, knowing you are around then and what you brought along. I have seen guys in their profile describing the trucks they are driving, all the sleds they own,trailer types....just a perfect way for online shopping for these clowns.People in smaller towns driving around with their baby in the back of the truck, think about who is seeing what you own.I have seen it happen, people know your name, your work and it isn't long before someone is in your yard when your on nightshift.It's too bad we need to blanket ourselves,with the sport we all love and to share info with, but this is just getting worse each week.

I always like to see what guys are building and in return I've shown everyone what I've done in pictures over the years but I'm thinking those days are over. After this episode you'll have to see it in person if I got anything that interests you. Sorry fo any inconvienince.

M5

Premium Features