• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone Recieved Their New 084 Belt Yet ?

C
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Valley WA
Yes, today (2-24-12). The fed ex guy just delivered me my brand new belt and the letter was in the package also. I live in Washington state if that matters. I would guess people closer to MN would/should have recieved theirs first. I have 315 miles on my new PC800 and have no blown belts or any sign of wear. My sled is at the dealership right now getting the updates done (jackshaft/steering/dimmer switch) and the 38" A-Arms being put on.

belt.JPG

Last edited:
G
Jan 18, 2012
Yes, today (2-24-12). The fed ex guy just delivered me my brand new belt and the letter was in the package also. I live in Washington state if that matters. I would guess people closer to MN would/should have recieved theirs first. I have 315 miles on my new PC800 and have no blown belts or any sign of wear. My sled is at the dealership right now getting the updates done (jackshaft/steering/dimmer switch) and the 38" A-Arms being put on.

LUCKY BAS****!!! my dealer said probably middle of the week next week so im crossing my fingers that they have them in for my trip coming up... PLEASE keep us posted on how it wears and if u blow it to smitherines. looking forward to solving the only problem ive had w my HC... well only problem that makes me get off the sled i shud say.:face-icon-small-ton
\

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
hot shot company truck just pulled up with my new belt.....All he was doin was goin around Lloyd delivering belts...Just bought a spare 83 an hour ago too!! hahah MSRP on the receipt says 219.95 sure fackin hope they dont try and rape us that much on em if they work better. Seems to be made outta lil different stuff and the main thing I can notice is (after measuring some things) the cogs on the top are no where near as wide, almost half the size of a 83... Heading to Revy in 1 week. Pose to be deep! Let ya know how the new belt handles 10 LBS boost! Got 170 stock and boosted at 8-10LBS to 410Miles till my first 83 went BOOM. Pretty happy!

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Did all you guys have to go through your dealer to get this set up? I haven't heard anything from Cat or my dealer about the belt and warranty????

C
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Valley WA
Nope, did nothing with the dealer about the new belt. It just arrived via Fed Ex with the letter. You shouldn't have to do anything. The only thing preventing you from receiving your new belt is if your dealer didn't register your new sled. But I highly doubt that.

S

sledhead13c

Nov 29, 2007
ND
I have received letters for steering recalls and only live 150 miles from Thief River Falls. I have not received my letter and belt yet so they must be sending them out to the western riders first?

Premium Features