• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summer Fun?? Street Bikes!!

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Well the other day I got the pleasure of riding a Harley for the first time. Actually the first time on a street bike by myself!! So I rode a nice Dyna Low, as it is set up for my girlfriend whom is smaller than I. So, she now rides a softtail Deluxe and loves it. I didn't ride that one, as it is her baby, and I was a bit nervous already. But on another note I am ready for SNOW!!! The heat is killing me :)

KristySofttailDeluxe.jpg

KristyDynaLow.jpg

M
Oct 31, 2010
Bozeman MT
Heat x 2 for me I HATE it ,On a serious note please be care full, Ive ridden bikes for years and other people are very dangerous to bikes another friend just lost his life three weeks ago here in bozeman when a 23 year old turned in front of him on his evening ride. Im not saying dont ride and enjoy just treat it like an avy and really wach for the other guy. Ps this friend took on more meaning when three days later my wife of 26 yrs decided to leave the kids and myself. Please enjoy and be carefull as you are way to beautiful to die young. sorry for rambling.

L

live2ride

Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Thank you for the concern. I was super nervous, wore a helmet and we did easy stuff. I am very cautious I have heard stories and it honestly scares the heck outta me. But I grew up on dirt bikes and would like a bike now. On another note I just left Bozeman 3 weeks ago...I am sorry to hear about your losses!!

M
Oct 31, 2010
Bozeman MT
Thanks I love bikes also but managed to sell them over time to do the family thing , boat, kid snowmobiles etc. how do you like bozeman? I actually grew up in livingston and went to tech school in laramie. What a blast that was! Im not sure whats goin down the next few months but I am not letting her sell my new pro .If you and your other half get up this way shoot me a message and I could do the tour guide thing, Friends to as hopefully someday Ill meet somebody that likes being out as much as I.

L

live2ride

Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I may get back to Bozeman to ride, I may have to wait to pick up my 2013 till there is snow to test on there. I purchased from Summit Motor Sports in Bozeman, not knowing that I would be moving back to Wyoming.

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
L2R I just started riding for real this year! I've always said I'd have a Harley one day, but isn't the best rig to take kids to school in/on! haha! Since one's in college and the others in middle school....I can start practicing now, especially since Jeeper picked up a Harley...there are two to ride now! :D
Have fun and be safe! :heart:

Premium Features