• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goggle Bag

O
Purchased this from 509

Hard "Goggle" Case Drilled four 1/4" (small) holes and Zip tied it to the Handle Bars. Goggles stay Perfectly dry and Don't get smashed.
I also put a few extra lenses in a zip lok, under the seat where the "owners Manual" was kept. For those Extreme "Powder" day. my .02

Goggle Carrier.jpg

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
bag

do they not get all dirty with the smoke under the hood when the sled is ideling and brake /clutch dust. i would like to mount one just worried that the goggles would have an oily film on them ???

giddyup

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
do they not get all dirty with the smoke under the hood when the sled is ideling and brake /clutch dust. i would like to mount one just worried that the goggles would have an oily film on them ???

giddyup

I really think that will not be a problem. I've not use this bag yet BUT, I've used homemade jobs that worked fine.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I saw a goggle bag mounted on an XP recently above the exhaust can below the oil tank. It looked just like the arctic cat goggle bag but was made by someone else. Seemed to be a good spot to mount it where it would get engine and can heat which should be enough to defrost/fog a set of goggles.

Last edited:
Premium Features