• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 M-1000 162 Twisted Turbo

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
As stated, this is a 08 M-1000, 162" track, with a R/G Twisted Turbo on it. The sled has 720 miles and counting, less than 150 since turbo. Sled was 100% stock before turboing it.

List of items: 162 Powerclaw track, complete 09 rear tunnel conversion, black powder coated gas rack, two wheel kit, full Timbersled suspension, front and rear, (new style), Ice age rails, Diamond Lite drive with 59/61 gearing, diamond Lite shaft/drivers, AMP 3" billet riser, AMP billet gauge pod, AEM O2 gauge, fuel pressure gauge, boost gauge, vents vents and more vents, Gold Finger left hand throttle, wired for engine electronic reverse, Twisted Turbo kit, Twisted's cylinder and head mod, full clutch work (spot-on), manual boost regulator, Boss seat, front shock guards, Powder pro skis, Jaws exhaust, extra pipe, and engine temp bypass switch. I'm sure I missed something.

This sled has not run over 8 pounds of boost, and that was only for a few seconds. Has been set to run 6 or less most of the time. Snow conditions have not allowed much beyond trail riding, so this thing is basically like new. If you think a modded naturally aspirated M-1000 runs well, which they do, then you will be blown away by an TM-1000 on low boost.

Reason I am selling. My Son has decided he wants to take up snowmobiling, that is a good thing; however, we are also in the process of purchasing a house and the wife says, no more money on sleds. So, I have decided to sell this and lower my sights just a bit and get two sleds. Possible trades considered as partial payment (2010 M-8 or ??. No junk!) I am not interested in giving this thing away, so no low ballers please. $13995.00, offers.

If you have any questions, PM me, or if you would rather, give me a call at 509-885-5505.

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

TurboM-1000-03.jpg

TurboM-1000-11-1.jpg

Last edited:

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Very nice. I wish it would have been for sale 2 months ago before I gave up finding a built M1000T and decided to buy a leftover stocker and build myself. I would have bought yours in a heart beat. You don't want to do a partial trade for an '08 M1000 with only 20 miles, do ya?

Last edited:
C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
Very nice. I wish it would have been for sale 2 months ago before I gave up finding a built M1000T and decided to buy a leftover stocker and build myself. I would have bought yours in a heart beat. You don't want to do a partial trade for an '08 M1000 with only 20 miles, do ya?

Sent you a PM. :beer;

S

SpokaneRMK

Oct 29, 2004
Spokane, WA
Sleds runnin' real good, we have ok snow up high, looks like we'll get some good snow this week, now if i could only find someone to trade me for a boosted M;)

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
Thank you all for the interest! I think i've answered all PMs.

Also, sled weighs 566 pounds wet, full of fuel ready to ride; this, according to rather expensive 4 corner race car scales. That should put it somewhere around 480ish dry:beer;

Last edited:
C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
I have run nothing but 100LL or a 50/50 mix of 92 and Sunoco 110, just to be safe at mostly 6 pounds, with an occasional 8 pound run. This is overkill, but I want to be safe. This thing pulls like a freight train on drugs! If I were going to run just pump premium 92 (non methanol) I would stay below 6 pounds at alt and 4 pounds down low, just to be safe.

Actually, setting this up to run at 6 pounds is very easy, fuel mapping wise, and it flat out runs and is good in the trees. Pump gas T8s don't come close. :face-icon-small-win

Last edited:
Premium Features