• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Turbo Nytro F/S $14K

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
This sled has 1K miles on it.

Boondocker Turbo (no motor mods).
162" Timbersled
Fox Floats all around
Simmons Gen 2 skis
2 Cool Vents
Brand new AC Power Claw track (1 ride on it)
Shockwave Secondary
ProLogger controller (dial boost, watch A/F and RPM) this thing is sweet!
VE tunnel extension
Skinz front bumper guard
Avid drivers
and more...

Priced to sell...let's do this!

IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0560.jpg IMG_0558.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
What boost is it capable of? what engine mods done?what length of track?The difference of the BIGGER turbo???? Ant front end bushing fixes???Terry

S

Sno Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Wow Jeff...are you getting out of sledding? Or is AO just tired of it sitting in his garage.
What kind of payment plan do we need to set up? :D
I've ridden this sled and it rips. Good Luck.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
sorry, i posted this late last night after the coffee had worn off.

it has a 162" Timbersled rear skid. Ice Age rails and mm big wheels.

the motor has NOT had the head shim. i run sunoco 110 straight 15lbs. i know i wrote 14 in the first post...its at 15 lbs. it has had the boondocker oil pump upgrade so there is not a special oil tank for the turbo now. it's oiled by the main oil res now. there are no other real motor mods...i would not run this sled past 15lbs on straight race without the head shim. its actually a lot of fun down at 12 lbs, i just got used to the little extra umph at 15lbs. at 12 you can run 50/50.
as for the turbo...it's the larger of the garret turbos offered by BD. not really sure what the advantage is to a bigger turbo...more power? makes sense i guess. doesn't have to work as hard? that's what its got.

it has the larger capacity gas tank that comes with the BD kit. i think its a little over 9 gallons now. i've done a 75 mile day with lots of climbing on one tank.

it also has snow eliminators on the boards and a fancy west coast sleds flap. :)

sean at west coast sleds built this baby and she rocks. i take very good care of my stuff and this baby is clean. i just always buy a new sled every two years and now its time.

i've never owned an arctic cat so i thought i'd give them a try.

jeff

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Wow Jeff...are you getting out of sledding? Or is AO just tired of it sitting in his garage.
What kind of payment plan do we need to set up? :D
I've ridden this sled and it rips. Good Luck.

hey jason...if you're serious...tell oberti to leave it up there this week and you can ride it next weekend. i can't come up due to work kickin' my rear end.

if you like it...give me a call.

jeff

S

Sno Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
hey jason...if you're serious...tell oberti to leave it up there this week and you can ride it next weekend. i can't come up due to work kickin' my rear end.

if you like it...give me a call.

jeff

Thanks for the offer...but I dont have the money. Someone will get a relly good sled for a great price. Did you buy a cat?
PM'd you....

Last edited:
Premium Features