• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got slammed for cracking a joke about the 2010 Nytro Weight

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Dec 5, 2007
I was flipping through posts the other day, and I came accross a post where Yamaha guys were wondering what the 2010 Nytro weight was going to be. Being a two stroke cat man, I popped in with a wise crack of the Nytro weighing the same as a Dodge Neon. Wow! I didn't make any friends with this comment! I got a bunch of red rep. I guess these Yamaha guys don't have much of a sense of humor. I am sure somebody on the Cat side thought this was funny.... rep me if you think I had a valid point! Afterall, green is cat... red is something else....

So you were including rider weight too?

M
Jan 3, 2008
alberta
well i just come off a 08 turbo nytro with all the light weight goodies and yeah it was heavy and it would climb a tree till the bark slipped but just too clumbsy to handle so i bougt an 09 arctic cat hcr and WOW this sled rocks handling is awesome wow is all i can say i will be staying green for awhile :D:D

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
well i just come off a 08 turbo nytro with all the light weight goodies and yeah it was heavy and it would climb a tree till the bark slipped but just too clumbsy to handle so i bougt an 09 arctic cat hcr and WOW this sled rocks handling is awesome wow is all i can say i will be staying green for awhile :D:D

I too sold my T-nytro and am seriously looking at the cat, don't know if I should get the 8 or 10.It will def have boost before to long.

What was the biggest difference? I always found ,mine hard to throw around on harder snow,and a piece of cake in the real soft stuff....Terry

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
If you are so sore about me cracking a joke about a Yammi, why don't you go back to the Yammi side, and put this thing to rest under the Cat posts. I think you are beating a dead horse here trying to convert 1 million cat guys to the Yammi side.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Heyburn Idaho
If you are so sore about me cracking a joke about a Yammi, why don't you go back to the Yammi side, and put this thing to rest under the Cat posts. I think you are beating a dead horse here trying to convert 1 million cat guys to the Yammi side.

Who me im not was just having a little fun honest :( Not trying to convert anyone as a mater of fact i think I agreed with you on the first page :beer;

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
OMH LMAO I have never heard that before.... did you just think that one up on your own? hahahahahahahaha oxygen please.... someone....

HE DID NOT!!!!!!I MADE THAT UP WHEN I RODE THE NEW RX! TONNE./.I am offended that you would give someone else credit for this whitey comeback..
And after spending spending many thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and almost as many hours to make this sled work. I must say that Yami does NOT listen to the feedback given.that is so sad, esp. since a guy like randy is so reliability (if they really do listen, then it takes them about the same time as the QE.2 to make the changes needed to keep up to the "other sleds", WHAT EVER CLASS they work in to/:mad::mad::mad::mad::

Last edited:
F
Oct 4, 2008
HAHAHA camparing your wife to a snowmobile.... you basically just called your wife a pig.....:S

Well actually my wife is 8 months pregnant and she has put on weight. My point was that pointing out things that someone is defensive about can get you in to hot water fast. It is true that Nytros are heavy, it is also true that T-Nytros climb well, as do T-M1000's, and even M-8 162's. I never slammed you or Cat or anyone else.

Premium Features