• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey Christopher, enough with the server wide pm's...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Hey Bull whats up?

welcome to the new regime :beer;

oh yeah no thread drifting allowed here......I do not like mass/spam pm/emails

M
Jan 14, 2004
User Conrol Panel
Left hand side Settings & Options
Edit Options
uncheck everything under Messaging & Notifications
except 'Enable Private Messaging'
Then make sure you click SAVE at the bottom of the page.

I get no pm's or emails.....................double checked spam/junk file nothing from SW:D:beer;

Thanks Done. Hopefully no more crap in my Email.

M5

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I do believe there are bigger problems in the world than getting a little spam once in a while.With the economy the way it is and if some organization pays Snowest to send out a little ad I am all for it if it helps keep our site up and running.When Snowest started asking for donations it made me worry that they may eventually start requiring membership fees, so a little spam is better than membship fees.
I don`t imagine all these changes on our site came without some sort of financial hardship.
I to am a business owner and have been trying many different ways to generate more income this year.
I`ll also bet that a small percentage of snowesters in that area that may not of known about it are very appreciative for that info.Maybe a way of adding a no spam feature to the system for those that are bothered by it. At least it was sled related and not the liberals or as you call down south democrats looking for your support.And I prefer that over telephone solicitors.Times are a changing.
Just my opinion though.

Cheers,
Dave

Premium Features