• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hey truckboss owners

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
are they worth the money? 8' with sled bundle package, rear extension, and a skinny ramp for $6000 plus tax. does anyone deal on these things? damn I can get a nice stealth enclosed trailer for that price

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Yes they are worth the money.
No, you cant find deals on them new. best deals are direct from the factory during the summer. they have flat rate shipping to the US, I think its 250.00, buy direct and you dont pay sales tax.
You see very few used ones for sale and they hold there value.

Why are you getting the flip extension with an 8ft deck? The flip extension is a PITA to use all the time. You cant pull out the ramp and just let it rest on the tail gate while you attach the hooks so you almost have to have 2 guys to attach and store the ramp. With out the extension this is a very easy 1 person job.

Super clamps are a must, ebay is the cheapest. The winch is very handy too, but I prefer a warn winch over the set-up truck boss uses.

If you buy new, get ready for a solid 8-12 hours to put it together, Ive done 3 of them and the new videos they have help and they are doing more pre-assembly but its still a big job. Eric

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
WOW, I just looked at thier package deal they have going on. thats a hell of a good deal. In years past you got things like a free carbide kit or free winch kit. Ive never seen them offer 1400 off. Only good till the end of the month! Eric

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
I have an 8' for sale for $3000 if you're trying to save some money.

U
Oct 26, 2014
Minnesota
A friend of mine sells them in MN. Give them a call and tell them Jacob Dahle (friend of mine) said to use the discount code: DAHLE2016. You can get the 8ft deck, 2 super clamps, 3 clamp d rings, 6 tie down rings, carbide protector kit, led lights, all for $4,899. Regular would be $5,779.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
the flip extension is part of the bundle package for free. I will also be using it for my ranger 900 which I am not sure will fit on a 8' deck. i have a elk tag in northern Nevada and didn't want to pull a trailer. last year i ran a denali deck

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
A friend of mine sells them in MN. Give them a call and tell them Jacob Dahle (friend of mine) said to use the discount code: DAHLE2016. You can get the 8ft deck, 2 super clamps, 3 clamp d rings, 6 tie down rings, carbide protector kit, led lights, all for $4,899. Regular would be $5,779.

who do i call?

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Someone just sold one on Mountain Sledder Swap meet yesterday for $2500. Looked brand new.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

J

Jacob02

Feb 14, 2015
MinnesOOOta
who do i call?

Here is my ad:

Anyone interested in buying a sled-deck in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Dakotas, Michigan? I’m partnering with Truckboss Decks on a special discounted racer rate that I’m passing on to you.

Now, just a warning – Truckboss Decks are probably the most expensive deck on the market, but you get what you pay for. Hands-down Truckboss Decks are the BEST deck on the market. Are there cheaper options? Yes. But they probably don’t have expanding sides, are heavy, made of steel, have wood for a deck material, use turn-buckles to hold in place/mount that do not provide the most secure mounting, and do not provide a weather tight seal underneath.

Only Truckboss Decks have an extruded deck that allows the expandable sides to telescope inside so there are no overlapping sheets of wood. You can easily expand and retract the sides with one hand with a sled already on the deck. NO MAINTENANCE.

The extruded deck also provides infinite tie-down possibilities so it is super easy to haul sleds, four wheelers, dirt bikes, seed corn, camping equipment, UTVs, and anything else you can imagine.

Also, with the way the Truckboss Deck is mounted, you have all your box storage space available below in a weather-tight environment. The ramp is a super-wide and long 10 feet for easy loading and unloading that is held in place in a retainer under the deck. NO MAINTENANCE.

I have 2 kits available, a SHORTBOX (7ft) and LONGBOX (8ft) option. Each kit includes:
***HOLDS 2 SLEDS***

1 Truckboss Deck with expanding sides (either 7ft or 8ft)
1 Headache Rack
2 Super Clamps (for hauling 1 sled or 2 sleds)
3 Super Clamp D-Rings (so you have mounting options for hauling 1 sled or 2 sleds)
6 Tie Down Rings
1 Carbide Protection Kit (which includes 4 runners for hauling 1 sled or 2 sleds)
LED Clearance Lights

SHORTBOX KIT (7 ft)
Regular Price: $5,218
SALE PRICE: $4,344

LONGBOX KIT (8 ft)
Regular Price: $5,779
SALE PRICE: $4,899

We have some in stock in Minnesota, otherwise we can easily ship for a flat-rate of $200. If you would rather not go through me, use PROMO CODE: DAHLE2016 to take advantage of the discount.

I also have other options available: winch, dirt bike tie downs, LED light bars, cargo storage box, etc.

Install options are available, or watch my YouTube videos for a demo of how easy it is to install and use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWi1-CfTBQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTWTIcdItc

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
do not buy from complete auto service in blaine mn. he is a complete jackass and says lie after lie. he tried telling me he sold 100 decks last year and installed some recent as yesterday but when we went t pick it up we had to go to 2 different airplane hangers and pull it off a shelf 16' high covered in 1/2" of dust which took 2 hrs and he had no clue on what pieces I needed. some of the boxes were white and had water damage, I asked him about it and he said if theres anything wrong he will have a whole new deck shipped right to my house. sure **** the sliding pieces had salt damage and he said marathon shipped these decks on a open semi which is complete bull****. a deck comes in about 12 different boxes. the truth came out that he was moving his shop last spring and he had his crack head son move all of the inventory in to storage and hauled them on a open trailer in the slush and road salt. turns out he wouldn't get me a whole new deck but did have a guy run new parts to me that were not damaged

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
do not buy from complete auto service in blaine mn. he is a complete jackass and says lie after lie. he tried telling me he sold 100 decks last year and installed some recent as yesterday but when we went t pick it up we had to go to 2 different airplane hangers and pull it off a shelf 16' high covered in 1/2" of dust which took 2 hrs and he had no clue on what pieces I needed. some of the boxes were white and had water damage, I asked him about it and he said if theres anything wrong he will have a whole new deck shipped right to my house. sure **** the sliding pieces had salt damage and he said marathon shipped these decks on a open semi which is complete bull****. a deck comes in about 12 different boxes. the truth came out that he was moving his shop last spring and he had his crack head son move all of the inventory in to storage and hauled them on a open trailer in the slush and road salt. turns out he wouldn't get me a whole new deck but did have a guy run new parts to me that were not damaged

That sucks! Way too much money to have to deal with this crap.

Did you end up getting everything you needed in the end? If not let me know as I will be heading up your way in a couple weeks hunting and could drop off some parts for you. I drive by this jackhole's place every day going to work.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I bought a deck from them a bit over a month ago. Definitely got the feeling that they didn't sell all that many. No issues, though. Got a nice deal by paying cash. My wheeler fits perfectly:)
96e35cba696877fab97a7f3aab5e735e.jpg

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
That sucks! Way too much money to have to deal with this crap.

Did you end up getting everything you needed in the end? If not let me know as I will be heading up your way in a couple weeks hunting and could drop off some parts for you. I drive by this jackhole's place every day going to work.

thanks I did get every thing I needed and more. I got the 8' model and the promotion didn't have the flip extension included with the 8' model but he gave me one(which shows what little he knows about the product he sells) and I didn't know I wasn't supposed to get one until a couple weeks later. so if anyone needs an extension I don't think I will ever use it

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
If you got it free and shouldn't have, just give it back to him, but sounds like that ship has sailed. Otherwise, pay it forward and help out some young guy with a family who could use it.

Premium Features