• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'12 RMZ 450 with sx kit

M
Nov 23, 2010
Bozeman
2012 RMZ 450 low hours with custom matched sx kit. This kit is together and ready to ride. I had the kit on a different '12 Rmz last year and it was awesome. The Bike itself runs amazing, has yoshimura titanium exhaust, skid plate, fresh plastics, band new rear tire, chain and sprockets, fresh clutch, and a few other red anodized bling. The kit itself has new chains, fresh bearings, new sprockets. I messed with the gearing last year til I found what worked best. Track is in good shape, I can only find one torn knob. And it works awesome attached to the RMZ. Together they handle great, riding on the trail or any firm snow is effortless. The extra shock is definetly noticable as well as the curved track. I have this thing prepped and ready to ride, I was planning on riding it all season. I have a full set of spare bearings also and two 1.3 gallon gas cans. 10,500 call or text 406-570-9678 for pics

Last edited:
D
Oct 4, 2009
montana
this sounds like a really like a really nice setup except for the bike. I ve never ridden with any suzukis but they seem to do ok on the logging roads and gravel drive ways. are you willing to separate the kit from the mistake that its attached to?

Premium Features