• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Meet and greet

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I'm broke. Toggy is buying....wait he is too damn tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
He doesnt weight as much as me, so he would want a discounted rate on the fuel, since it would take less energy to take him along or something stupid along though lines. I would rather drive or fly out with Beeman or worst Newman

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Remind me please, what time does this sausage fest start? This Saturday correct?

Toggy's buying...

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Good news for you boyz, I may not make it. Was reminded last evening that my wifes birthday is Saturday:face-icon-small-sho

I have not issues with asking for a mtn trip Valentines weekend, but pissing her off before the season starts may not be the best decision.

Will try to make it for a bit, have fun if I don't see you there.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Toggy, go ahead and start a tab until I get there if I can. If I can't I'll pay you back when I get my first social security check.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Good news for you boyz, I may not make it. Was reminded last evening that my wifes birthday is Saturday:face-icon-small-sho

I have not issues with asking for a mtn trip Valentines weekend, but pissing her off before the season starts may not be the best decision.

Will try to make it for a bit, have fun if I don't see you there.

Pu$$y

Toggy, go ahead and start a tab until I get there if I can. If I can't I'll pay you back when I get my first social security check.

I'll put it on you long overdue tab.

Premium Features